Our patented Power Fingerprinting (PFP) technology is based on taking fine-grained measurement of a processor’s power consumption and performing anomaly detection using base references from trusted software. PFP allows an external device to monitor the internal execution status of a processor and identify any deviations from the authorized execution.
This technology has been in development since 2006.
- Extremely difficult to evade
- Negligible performance impact
- Stealth operation
- Works on embedded and legacy platforms
- Effective against zero-day attacks
- Physical separation protects the monitor against attacks to itself